Water & Sewer Services
- The Residential Water & Sewer Rate is $74.50 per month for the first 4,000 gallons of water.
- New accounts require a deposit equivalent to one month of service, refundable by request after 12 months of on time payments.
- Utility bills are due in our office by 5 p.m. on the last business day of the same month.
- There are approximately 570 customers within the city water and sewer system.
- Customer meters are read monthly on or near the 20th day of each month.
If you are moving to Garibaldi and need to establish water and sewer service, please complete the
Application for Utility Service form (PDF).
Property OwnerIf you are a property owner please fill out the Property Owner section of the Application, sign and return to Garibaldi City Hall.
Renters, please fill out and sign the Tenant section of the Application, then have the property owner
fill out and sign the Property Owner section before returning to Garibaldi City Hall.
Return the completed application by one of the following methods:
- Mail to:
City of Garibaldi
P.O. Box 708
Garibaldi, OR 97118
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: (503)322-3737
- In Person:
Garibaldi City Hall
107 Sixth Street
Garibaldi, OR 97118
Rates and Deposit
Utility bills are due in our office by 5 p.m. on the last business day of the same month. Payments can be made with a credit or debit card online by clicking here, by calling City Hall at (503)322-3327, or in person at Garibaldi City Hall, located at 107 Sixth Street. Payments made by cash, check, money order, or credit card can be accepted at Garibaldi City Hall. Payments made by check or money order only may be placed in the drop box located at the entrance to Garibaldi City Hall.
Please note that if you are making a late payment, drop box payments may delay our processing of your payment. This could result in a 24-hour notice or possible disconnection of service.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call City Hall at (503)322-3327.